Wednesday, October 26, 2011



I'm always looking for new and improved products to slow down or minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
I had won this product and couldn't wait to try it.
I have deep lines between my eyes that I dislike and the Olay Regenerist claims to reduce the appearance of deep lines in just 14 days.
I have been using it for 14 days now and "Wow" it really did reduce my deep lines! I'm really happy with the Olay Regenerist and so will you give it a try and see for yourself.
P.S.
Olay does say "For best results, use twice a day, every day".
I only used it once a day at night with great results - My opinion

1 comment:

  1. Great review post. I am your first follower and proud to be. Come on over and follow my blog we have lots of fun and giveaways.
    www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com

    Thanks and keep up the great work!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete