Sunday, December 2, 2012

Torani is so Delightful

I have not heard of Torani until I was invited from Shespeaks to review these products.

Torani is the #1 brand of flavored syrups in America. Torani has over 100 flavors and includes sugar free syrups.
There are endless possibility of ways to use these wonderful syrups you can use them in coffee, cocktails, Italian soda, flavored lemomades and ice teas. You can aslo add them into your recipes.

I received two bottles of Torani one was Gingerbread and the other Sugar Free Caramel I have tried them in my coffee and when I made French Toast I had added some Gingerbread Torani in the egg mixture that was very tasty. I think gingerbread it a great flavor for the holidays.

My very favorite way that I used the sugar free caramel syrup was in my rice pudding. The flavor was amazing! The flavor did not over power the rice pudding it just enhanced it. I have to tell you that I savored every spoonful I took. I am so happy with the two bottles of Torani syrups.

You can order Torani online here www.torani.com
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Torani

No comments:

Post a Comment