Saturday, September 13, 2014

Kingsford Crew BBQ



What a great Kingsford BBQ party I had! It was a total blast thanks to Crowdtap  I was chosen to host a Tailgate Pre-Game Party to show my support for our troops on August 30, 2014.
 In my party package posted in  the picture above I received a apron one coupon for a free bag of Kingsford charcoal and a  Fire & Smoke recipe cookbook by Chris Lilly.
I had a total of fifteen guess that included my husband and I.





We had a nice BBQ party table set up for our foods, I added some red, white and blue ribbons to show our support our troops.

My job was to prepare the foods for our BBQ. I chose two recipes from the Fire & Smoke cookbook.
We made the Seasoned Mustard Drumsticks with Peach Molasses Glaze the flavor of these drumsticks were very tasty and went fast there were no leftovers. The second recipe we made was the Grilled Brick Panini with Smoked Gouda sweet bacon and caramelized onions.
These two recipes were a BIG hit with all of our guess. I would be making these two again.



My husbands job was to BBQ with Kingsford charcoal and he did a great job! 
He who holds the spatula is king.
  The chef behind the grill is wearing his new Kingsford apron and giving our troops a salute #TailgateForOurTroops




Here are a few pictures of our guess enjoying the good food sunshine and laughter. Also supporting our troops.




You can see more Crowdtapper who were chosen to host this awesome Tailgating BBQ party by checking out the hashtags #TailgateForOurTroops & #Kingsford on Instagram, Facebook Twitter and or Tumbler. 
I received this package from Crowdtap a #FreeSample to host this Tailgate Pre-Game Party for my honest opinions which our my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment