Saturday, March 21, 2015

Quaker Steel Cut Oatmeal



Have you tried Quaker Steel Cut Quick 3 Minute Oatmeal?
I have been lucky to get into this bzzagent campaign and what a great way to start my day with a bowl of Quaker Steel Cut Oatmeal!
I received four coupons for $2.00 off to save with family and friends and a box of blueberry and cranberry flavor to sample for free. 

This was easy to prepare. You add one package in a microwave safe bowl add 2/3 cup water stir put into microwave on 50% power for 3 minutes take out stir and let sit a couple of minutes.


I really enjoyed this oatmeal as well as my husband.
 It was hearty and had a delicious flavor there was no need to add anything more.
You can also buy this in a container and prepare in on a cooktop adding your own flavors. It's the perfect way to start your mornings.


No comments:

Post a Comment