Thursday, August 29, 2013

Everything DoorMats Review


I won this Hot & Fresh Dark Roast Coffee mat  from Everything DoorMats .
 I used to have a small rug sitting under the kitchen sink that would move at times and make me almost fall. Let me tell you that isn't fun.
 My kitchen gets a lot of sun and the rugs I had would bleed the dyes onto my white kitchen floor. Getting rid of that dye is really hard to do so I needed to keep a rug there at all times.

I love my Coffee mat!!! It doesn't bleed any dye nor move under my feet it sticks to the floors beautifully.
The colors are bright and it easy to clean. Most of all it takes the pressure off my feet giving me that cushiony feeling when I'm washing dishes.

You should go check out Everything DoorMats they have Winter,Seasonal,Holidays and Sports door mats something for everyone taste. If you own a business there are mats for your company too!
These opinions are my own nor was  I wasn't compensated to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment