Monday, December 2, 2013

e.l.f. Get the Look Review

                                                                   


This is the first time I have used e.l.f products I won this and other e.l.f products on Instagram from _funhairandmakeup 
 This box package is a five piece brown eye set. It contains 1 eyeshadow trio 1 liquid eyeliner 1 eyelash curler 1 eyeshadow brush & 1 mascara.


I love the eyeshadow colors!! They applied nicely and are bright & shimmery. 


I like the eyelash curler works much better then the one I own. I wasn't impressed with the mascara or the eyeliner. The mascara was a quite dry and I had to apply four coats to get the look I wanted. The eyeliner brush just didn't work as well as it should. 
Below is the Look at achieved with these products. I'm happy with this e.l.f get the look set.



This review was of my own doing and  I wasn't compensated by e.l.f cosmetics 






No comments:

Post a Comment