Monday, December 2, 2013

Meaningful Beauty's Creme de Serum Review


I was so happy to be selected to try Meaningful Beauty's Creme de Serum. I have not heard anything about this product until I was selected. 
After I received my free sample (0.5 fl oz)  I was eager to test this out! The Creme de serum is the ultimate youth enhancing serum that addresses the past, present and future of your skin. It has a triple blend of powerful anti-aging ingredients to help restore more youthful looking skin.
I believe Cindy Crawdford's skin looks amazing. 



You only need to use this once a day so I usually use it during my morning routine after washing my face I apply a small amount of serum and use my finger tips to blend it into my skin. It blends easily and  has a light scent which is what I prefer in any creme I apply to my face. I have used it everyday for a week and it has left my skin looking a bit more radiant also softer to the touch. I give  Meaningful Beauty's Creme de Serum two thumbs up.
These opinions our my own.
Follow on twitter @MeaningfulBty hashtag #MeaningfulBeauty 
 To learn  more about the Crème de Serum here  http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com/products/products,default,pg.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment