Friday, December 26, 2014

Poise Review



LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage. 
Poise is here to help us Ladies who have this condition and be able to do the things we love without the worries of LBL.

Did you know that leaks can be triggered by laughing and sneezing as well as movements like exercising and dancing?
I know all to well after having my children how  LBL can make you feel. Before I sneezed I would have to cross my legs to stop the LBL at times I wasn't fast enough.

Poise makes me confident when I'm doing the things I love.
 These Microliners are so thin but yet so absorbent. You feel as if you are wearing nothing at all and yet you are. They do stay in place with all kinds of movements.

The feature of these liners are SAM (Super Absorbent Material) that help you stay dry all day and it neutralize ordor better then your period liners. 

I received the Poise Sample & Shares through Crowdtap for testing and my own opinions. 
Checkout the hashtags to read more #LadiesWithPoise on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment