Sunday, January 11, 2015

Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Review




I tested Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream for a week. I do like the instant results it appeared to wake up my eye area. My eyes didn't look so tired and worn. 

I did have dark circles under my eyes before I started to use this product but they were not really dark as some women do have.

After the test week the Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream did reduce the look of my dark circles and I'm very happy with this.
It's easy to use looks like a pen you just take off top twist bottom until to see the cream come up through the brush. Then apply under your eye using the brush. The brush is very soft and didn't irritate my eye area. It also glided  gently across my skin.  
To clean the brush I used a tissue to wipe of what was left on brush.

I received this free sample for testing through Crowdtap and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment