Thursday, March 12, 2015

LED 7x Magnified Makeup Mirror with Cosmetic Organizer Base Review


ToiletTree Products LED 7x Magnified Makeup Mirror with Cosmetic Organizer Base


          I'm wondering where this product has been all my life?
I'm so happy I had received this product to test and review.

The Led Magnified Makeup Mirror with Cosmetic Organizer Base came in two pieces and was easy to fit mirror onto base.
 I love the clear look. It fits into my decor perfectly.
The mirror is awesome as you can see your skin clearly.
 My bathroom has no natural sunlight and the lights I have just don't work well to see what my skin and makeup truly looks like.

 With the Led lighting on the mirror I was able to pluck those unwanted eyebrow hairs so easily and not pinch my skin.
 The 7x magnifying mirror is  adjustable made applying my mascara and eyeliner a breeze.
The 9 multi size compartments organizer base is a plus I put all the products I use daily in there so I don't need to go through my drawers every day to look for them. As you can see in the picture above it can hold a lot of products.
You can find this on Amazon.com. Want to find out more about ToiletTree Products check out their social sites by clicking here Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely makeup and beauty blog, your all post are nice, I like smoky eyes makeup , here you can see Smoky Eyes Makeup Step by Step. Hope you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LED Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror, 5x Magnified Mirrors with lights, Portable Compact & Travel Cosmetic Mirror, with QI wireless Charging Function for IOS/Android, Prefect Gift for women(Red) Mirrex
    Visit our website : https://www.mirrex.store/
    Buy from ebay : CLICK HERE
    Buy from Amazon : CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete