Sunday, May 10, 2015

Aveeno Reviews



Yes its that time of year when us women tend to shave more and have drier skin because of it.
 Well did you know that Aveeno Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion  can help keep your legs looking soft and smooth.
 This will hydrate your skin for 24 hours!
It has a light scent absorbs in seconds. 
I have always been a Aveeno fan and I'm loving this Daily Moisturizing Lotion because it works. Its not just for your legs. Its for the whole body.

I want to let you know that Aveeno has a new product Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with a broad spectrum of SPF 30. What I love about this is that is keeps you protected for 80 minutes after swimming or sweating.
 That a good thing. We all should wear sunscreen to stay protected.
I recommend this to everyone.

I'm a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno rewards program and Aveeno sent me a sample of Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen to review. 
All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment