Monday, June 29, 2015

Having A Blast for July 4th Sinfulcolors Review



Its that time of year and Summer is in full swing.
 We are getting closer to the 4th of July and we all  want to add lots of red, whites and blues to our holiday fun.
  SinfulColors came out with the collection called "Having a Blast" 

Let me tell you, you will be having a blast painting your nails or doing nailart with these awesome colors.

Top row 369 Ruby Ruby, 101 Snow Me White, 943 HotSpot
Bottom row 220 Green Ocean, 842 Out of this World, Star Blast Off




Here are some nail art I did for the 4th Of July theme.

1.  I love this color called "Out of this World" it's so shimmery
2. I used the Hot Shot, Snow Me White & Ruby Ruby and added star nail stickers
3. Ruby Ruby is bright and shiny goes well with the Hot Shot


4. The Star Blast off I used over the Ruby Ruby 
5. Let the fireworks begin nail art all of these colors look festive together
6. The Green Ocean looks best over Hot Shot
7. Here I used Hot Shot, Ruby Ruby, Snow Me White and the Star Blast Off

The Star Blast Off and Green Ocean  I applied with the nail brush but it didn't go on well so I poured some out and used a fan brush and dabbed it on I found that work well.

I had so much fun using these colors in different ways and my nails are ready for summertime fun.

You can find SinfulColors at Walgreens and other mass retailers starting July 2015 at a cost of $1.99 each.
You can find SinfulColors on social media FacebookTwitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment