Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ore-Ida Tater Tots


 I received a coupon  for free Ore-Ida Tater Tots thanks to Influenster. 
One of my Badge activities for this was to do a video or blog about my unique recipe.
 I must say I don't do well coming up with my own recipes I'm more of a recipe follower. 
I cooked up some Italian sausage and baked the Ore-Ida Tater Tots and added the sausage to the top then added some shredded cheese and put back into the oven until the cheese melted.




My teenage son and his four friends loved it! They ate them all. They are so tasty and makes me remember my childhood. I love Tater tots.

I received this free sample to test and review through Influenster all opinions are my own. 

If you want to sample free products sign up here -> Influenster 

No comments:

Post a Comment