Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Back To School from SinfulColors, A Class Act. Swatch & Review



Hello, I hope you are having a terrific summer. I have the summers off and been having a blast. July is coming to a close and August is around the corner time to think school.

I received ten SinfulColors to test and review from their Class Act collection.
From left to right colors are Blackboard, Whiteboard, Summer S-cool, Chalk it up, Why Not, Ice Dream, Night Owl, Late Night Haute, Ice Blue and DareDevil. 
 In all swatches I didn't apply any top coat.

This Class Act collection contains 27 shades. That will be available  August & September 2015 at Walgreens and other mass retailers for $1.99 each. 



951 Why Not
Yes, "Why Not" pick up this shade its bright and very pretty. I applied only one coat and that's all you need. You need to have a base coat with this as it will stain your nails.


1104 DareDevil
            I'm loving this pink shade.  Two coats are applied.


Chalk It Up
             The name says it all!  It dries matte and looks great.


                 Late Night Haute  Night Owl  1140 Ice Dream
                                                    
I use Chalk It Up as base coat and applied Late Night Haute over top. Looks great with bar glitter of gold.
Middle pic. Base coat is DareDevil with Night Owl its so shimmery with blues & gold glitter.
Last pic I used Summer S-cool as base coat and added 1140 Ice Dream over it. This has lots of different shades of blues specks & silver. These 3D glitters look amazing over any shade.


1405 Ice Blue
This is my favorite shade Ice Blue. 
When I read the name "Ice Blue" I really thought it was going to be a awesome shade of blue. As you can see it looks like purple and it is differently an awesome shade.


Summer S-cool
This is a cool summer color. Its between a light blue and aqua green.



Blackboard & Whiteboard

These last two colors are also matte they dry fast. The Blackboard has that blackboard look its awesome. I did  little nailart with them they came out wonderful.

Please check out SinfulColors media sites and keep up to date. 

I received these samples to test and review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind.

    ReplyDelete