Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza Review



Have you found a frozen pizza that you liked yet? 
I haven't until bzzagent offered me a Red Baron Brick Oven Crust campaign that I accepted.
In my household I'm always buying frozen pizza but we really weren't happy with the quality and taste of most.

In this Red Baron campaign I received one coupon for a free pizza of choice and two $1.00 off coupons to give to family or friends.
I choose the Meat-Trio pizza that consisted of ham, sausage and pepperoni.



Coupons

Meat-Trio Pizza
          
           This looked good out of the box. It was easy to cook. 
The crust was awesome. Crispy and bubbly just what I like. I usually don't eat the crust on any frozen pizza but this Red Baron Brick Oven Crust was tasty and had great flavor and it had plenty of meat for my husband.
My family enjoyed eating the Red Baron Brick Oven pizza and now we will buy this brand.

You can purchase this at Walmart and the other flavors they come in are Cheese Trio, Pepperoni and Sausage Supreme.

You can connect with Red Baron's social media pages here
Facebook and  Twitter.
If you would like to test free samples sign up to be a bzzagent here.
All opinions are my own




1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
    Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete