Friday, October 2, 2015

Exposed Skincare Review



I workout most days of the week and even though I'm almost fifty years old I tend to get acne on my shoulders. I believe its caused from all the sweating I do.
I was delighted to test and review Exposed Skincare Body Wash and Microderm Scrub
In the box I also received a Derm X cloth and body cloth which I love. They are so soft and absorbed and gentle on my skin.
After using these two products for a few weeks I noticed my skin hasn't been having acne breakouts. I'm totally happy about that!

 The Body Wash contains Tea Tree Oil Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid and can be used daily. It didn't dry out my skin like other acne products do. I thought the scent was strong but its not a medicine scent its the Tea Tree Oil I do believe.

Microderm Scrub contains Corundum Crystals and Passion Flowers. This scrub polishes away dead skin and leave your skin smoother and clean. I only used this a few times a week. This scrub is not harsh on skin as a matter of fact its very soft and doesn't feel  like any scrub I have used.  
I would recommend these products for all age groups and give these two thumbs up. 
All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment