Saturday, September 19, 2015

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Review



I was hand-picked for the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer crowdkit. I was excited because I really like Aveeno products they work great and there is something for everyone.

I did noticed after using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer for a few days that my skin was looking brighter and fresh.
 This product does claim to improve brown spots and blotchiness but I didn't see this while I was using the product. I didn't have the chance to try this for the four weeks so the claim may be true.
It has a strong yet pleasant scent which I liked but I would  prefer it not to be that strong. 
I like that it is thick rich but not greasy and contains SPF+30.

I’m a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent me a samples of its POSITIVELY RADIANT® DAILY MOISTURIZER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30 to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment